Thursday, July 19, 2012

Finished teaching three sessions of swimming today: July 19th

Since I retired I have had gardens-- the tomatoes were to die for-- learned to walk the Willowbrook Mall with other older folks early in the morning--- Just finished teaching swimming for KISD--- going to Newks with my friend Marg.-- she has never been to the tennis camp that I go to every Dec.---we need a break after teaching over 160 kids to swim in six weeks.

Of course, there are field trips around the area--when I am not helping with mother in law in West Columbia.  Life is taking a different turn.  Jonathan still lets me know how he is doing--proud that he is going to UT in Austin.

Husband and I went to Poland in May for 10 days---great visit with son and family.  We are going to DC next month, when out 8th grandchild is born.

We know that we are very blessed.

Will try to keep this blog going, if they don't make it so complicated to log in.

Best Always

Love, Coach Hrncir

Letting go to my tennis program was the hardness thing that I had to do--- took me a year to want to let go.  Will always cherish many great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment