Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 12th: Up Date-- Tennis and NFISD

I brought the kids snacks, water and fruit during the year--- my last day with them was the first of April-- District play offs-- I left in a rush--due to a sick grand child.

Thankful that the kids finished their year -- had an Athletic Banquet-- and some still keep in touch. Johnathan's Mom sent me graduation tickets--but, I was in Poland for ten days. Very thankful for the act of kindness

After a year of going back and forth--- I am pulling away----I had my 40 years-- have to let the next people carry on. Always will be a special place in my heart for North Forest Tennis.

I am left with many great memories and experiences--especially with the involvement of the Wayne Bryan Family during the last 12 years.  I have been very blessed.

Started teaching Swimming for Klein June 11th---never a dull moment.  Every day is new and full of joy and heart ache.  Every day is a good challenge.

Kirbi and Marg Brown are my helpers---could not survive without them.

Gardens are doing great-- and I am reading alot and resting-- love the naps after swimming classes.

I am thankful for each day.

Thanks for your support over the years.

Love, Coach Hrncir

No comments:

Post a Comment