Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March 27th: I have been to all of the tournaments.

I try not to get in the way--- I am not in charge. Mr. Chang and Ms. D. Lang are doing a great job. I try to bring snacks, fruit and water when needed. Sometime Ms. Lang and I just walk the track.

Last week in Splendor Tournament , I stayed 5 hrs. and D. Lang and drove around to the different locations--- I enjoyed the adventure-- even if we got lost more than once.

EVERYONE IS DOING A GREAT JOB AND GIVING THEIR BEST.

PLAN to go to Bay Town tournament Friday and district next week.

I have been walking the Willow brook Mall every morning 3 to 4 miles----feel like I am getting stronger----massage today--TSU tomorrow-- Also, ordered shirts for River Oaks today--every day there is something to do.

Sun and Mon. I worked the TRTA Convention at the Westin at the Galleria---I am getting much better traveling to and from and parking and finding my car again.

Marg. and I had a good time together Monday--------------------enjoyed workshops and company of alot of older folks who don't want retirement benefits changed. We have a battle ahead.

District is next week and Bob and Mike come to town the following week.

I am so busy-- didn't know how I had time to work 50 to 60 hrs. a week for so long.

Past my bed time.

AGAIN, THANK YOU MR. CHANG AND MS. LANG FOR LOVING MY TENNIS KIDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment